Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Would you dye your eyebrows..?

My eyebrows are light blonde, but my hair is dirty blonde. So it looks kinda weird to me. Should I dye them? And if so how many times do I have to dye them? Like how many months.. Etc. Thank you! :)

Favorite Answer

do not dye your eyebrows!!! if the stuff gets in your eyes, it can really damage your vision. and no one looks that closely at your eyebrows, unless your eyebrows are very black, and your hair is platinum blonde. no one looks that close.

if you did decide to dye your eyebrows, you would have to match the color PERFECTLY. (keep in mind, the example is done on totally stripped, white hair) if you dye your eyebrows, it will look really weird....

i would not dye my eyebrows my hair is black an my eyebrows are brown it'll look funny if i dyed them black i think itll stand out their maybe blonde well not too blonde cuz then it might look transparent well i really dont no but u'll have to dye it wen u think it needs to be

It's your body, so do what u think looks good to you. U'd need to do it every 2 weeks to go lighter, so maybe 1 month for u. Also, ever consider a brow pencil? Brushing & blending it in right can add the right amount of color to make them look darker, and it's not permanent if u decide u don't like it.

don't dye your eyebrows. it would look weird