my boyfriend urinated before sex. can i be pregnant?

my boyfriend urinated before we had unprotected sex. he also came outside of me. then, we had unprotected sex about 4 hours later before i left to go back to school in wisconsin. he did the same thing. he urinated before we had unprotected sex and came outside of me. i was wondering if i could still get pregnant from the pre-***.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WTF??? this is why sex ed should be forced on you lot like it is on us. What sort of idiot thinks pissing either before or after sex can have any effect on pregnancy! Thats about as stupid as thinking you can't get pregnant first time or if you only do it once with someone. do your self a favour, get tested,m get protected and use the net to research how it bloody works...

Source(s): *sigh*
  • Of course you can get pregnant from your boyfriend urinating before sex. And him coming outside of you, oh my God these questions keep gettin so stupid! I was being sarcastic about the first part just in case you were too dumb to know. Wow yet another stupid pregnancy question.

• 1 decade ago

yes you can still be pregnant. The method of the guy taking it out does not work. If you dont want to get pregnant just wear a condom. Ive always used protection and for not using it once. Now im pregnant. But im super happy :)

Source(s): Mommy to be. 5 weeks pregnant :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither urinating nor pulling out can prevent you from becoming pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Totally. Everyone knows sperm gets supercharged by urnie.

It's like mega sperm.

Stand on your head for an hour till it drips out yellow.

Source(s): I have many children.
  • 1 decade ago

Whenever sex is unprotected.... yes

• 1 decade ago

Possible, sure, but unlikely.

I don't urinate before hand, and just pull out, have been doing it for years and no problems yet!

Source(s): Sexual history :)
  • 1 decade ago

Hes probably just scared he will pee inside of you, yea you can still get pregnant

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yip! u cud b prego frm the pre-***

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

sperm stays in you for like 4 or 5 days and even with pre *** its should be the same too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.