1 YEAR Anniversary Gifts for Him?

My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary soon (Jan. 2nd! :D )

and Im starting to think about gifts? Guys, what would you like? Girls, any good ideas?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

over the top, over the top, right now its killing time

Source(s): bfmv

If you don't have much money to spend, how about a cute picnic somewhere and his favorite activity?

If you have a little more to spend, how about to taking him to go see his favorite band or something? My boyfriend and I went to a concert for our 1 year. It was great and we had tons of fun. As far as gifts go, unless you know specifically something he would like, I'd say your best bet would be a gift card to his favorite store or maybe a really awesome shirt. I know my guy loves the cologne I got him. Try fishing around and casually asking him what he wants or his favorite store or what he'd like to do.

Like what you read? Add my group on facebook for more tips, ideas, and help about boyfriends, potential boyfriends and major crushes. Look for Myname Ishelp or My Boyfriend Sucks!

A day of silence.

Full.Body.Massage ;D