Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Psychic/Astrological predictions as to when my fiance and I will marry...?

My fiance and I have been together for almost six years and will be engaged for two years in February. We had wanted to get married this past fall, but could not. We are hoping 2011 will be the year. Do you see this happening, and,if so, when? Thanks so much!

Bride:

Name - Sarah

DOB - October 19, 1989

Birth time - 10:10AM

Birth place - Voorhees, New Jersey, USA

Groom:

Name - Andrew

DOB - October 5,1989

Birth time - Approximately 8:26AM

Birth place - Tacoma, Washington, USA

Favorite Answer

I do see a marriage in the future, November 2011. I feel there are some financial issues that need to be resolved before this can happen. I also see and issue with a family member not being all that keen about the marriage. Don't be concerned about this, they will get over it.

Good luck!

For the third time, the answer is not going to change no matter how many times you ask the question on Yahoo! You will be required by the Marriage Registrar to state truthfully in presence of your husband, whether you were previously married or not. And since you are probably marrying a heavily religious Muslim man, he is likely to find out sooner or later that you were married before, and judge you harshly. You would likely not be able to control your own destiny if you start is based on a lie. I am curious though how one keeps their parents from finding out about marriage for three years? That you have to answer for all of us, especially since you are likely from a conservative family where sons and daughters live with their parents until they are married.