What do you call a person that keep paying attention to what you are doing all the time?

ok it is this person that keep paying a attention to what i'm doing all the time what do you call that

ok well like it is a older student that pays a attention to me and it's not like a weird stare just a looking

Favorite Answer

if they follow you as well, then a stalker. you can call them jealous, obsessed, lame in that case they would have no life which is why they are paying so much attention to yours.

Well it depends. If it is some person with a weird stare i would say Stalker, or maybe if the person is really old maybe just mentally ill. If is just a school kid with a hostile stare they might have heard a rumor or something that connects you to them. If is a school kid that has a dreamy look ( or something like a blank stare) may have a crush on you. All depends :)

• ?

Interested

Nosey

my neighbors watch everything I do

its very annoying.

Source(s): feel like I'm being watched

A busybody

Could be some one that admires you.

• an observer?? an obsessor? a hater maybe.

A stalker! watch ur back!!! lolz:)

observant

I would call it creepy!