How can I become a doctor through the army ROTC program?

I am 16 years old. I am very interested in the army ROTC program and becoming a doctor. Is there any way that ROTC can pay for me to go to a 4 year and for med school too? If so, what is the process? Or are they separate scholarships? I am a junior in high school and have a GPA of 3.2, but I am involved in a lot of extracurricular activities such as Cookies and Christ Cub, Drug Use is Life Abuse, and I play on my high school football team. I was also a part of my school's assosiated student body, which is for students with leadership abilities. Do you think I am qualified enough for the scholarship?

Favorite Answer

You could apply to Rotc then take the option of the Army's medical school in Maryland or apply for the health professionals scholarship. The scholarship would pay everything and give you extra money. your high school grades are ok but you need to get a 4.0 on college and look for experience that makes you look well rounded. You could apply for podiatry or PA school too as a backup. The military pays for that too