Which product is best for fast skin whitening?

I have a decent tan skin because of the summer! I would like my skin to be white again, I tried taking shower 4-5 times showers a day. Stay away from the sun, wear sunblock before I leave the house, but nothing work. So, which product out there is best for fast skin whitening and wouldn't harm your skin? Thanks! :]

Favorite Answer

Likas papaya soap amazing stuff to elimiate tan on white skin.

also mario Badescu whitening mask good stuff.

Being a 36 year old lady and having long given up my dream of getting a fairer skin tone. Aside from my age, I am of African-American lineage and have dark spots on my eyebrows and cheeks. They were the cause of years of embarrassment because people constantly looked and stared at them! I have tried make-ups to cover them up but they hardly worked.

When I came across this product and read the testimonials, I immediately made my purchase and tried your different approach. A few days later, I am seeing that my skin is already getting whiter which brought a new level of confidence in my personality..

Whiten Your Skin Naturally?

hahah youur insaine! Id die to be somewhat tan! But i actually heard that using lemon juice whitens the skin because it almost acts like a bleach. Doesnt hurt to try i guess? Lol Hope it helps somewhat!

Wow id love to be tan too but i just freckle