Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does this girl like me or is she just being polite?

I have been chatting with this girl for a while now (texting) and she seems to think im funny. She said Im adorable, sweet and funny. Thing is, she seems waaaaay out of my leauge. We have been talking for a while now like, all night and during the day and she seems to be interested in our convos. I can't tell if she actually likes me and wants to keep talking to me or if se is just too polite/shy to stop the conversation. She generally seems like she wants to keep the conversations going...

I'd say you're really cute. Because , girls think you're more gorgeous if you don't know how cute you are. Meaning, when you say she's out of your league, she probably isn't. And if she's talking to you, it's a direct sign that she likes you, or will if you keep making the right moves.

• Lora

Maybe she just wants someone to talk to. Doesnt mean she is in love with you and wants to be with you. Get a grip man and dont read into things too much. Best advice I ever got.

Invite her to have coffee with you. You will then see her face to face and be able to make assessment if she likes you or not. If you both seem to hit it off well, then you can take it to the next level

you should flirt with her and see if she flirts back, if she doesnt and acts stand offish just say you were kidding and wanted to see her reaction or smething lol

hpe it helps a lil :)

• ?

could just be that shes got a bad case of gas.

sounds like she does like you if you talk deep into the night.thats nice!

depends have you hung out yet and does she ask u about ur self?