anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it bad to show guys your pads?

I showed some of my guyfriends my pads because they were curious. But my friends are making a big fuss about it and I didnt think it was that big of a deal, it was like whatever theyre mature enough to handle it. Tell me what you think.

Favorite Answer

Personally, I don't think it's bad; I have 3 brothers and they're mature enough to know why I need pads/tampons so they don't freak out if they see me leave one out or w/e. Just don't ever show a guy a used one.

It's not a big deal. I agree with you because if their mature enough it's fine. I don't think it's bad.

• ?

No, it's only bad if you're ashamed of being a woman or if men are too immature and stupid to understand women's bodies. My partner is always curious about my period and he even insists upon changing my tampon for me, lol. He appreciates everything about my body and thinks it's wonderful that women's bodies can menstruate and bear children.

I think if they wanted to see no biggie and I agree with you it's no big deal, but if you show them if the dont ask then yeah it might be bad lol

It depends on if it was used or if it had wingsor both . It would be bad to have one of those flying around the house you know.

It's not a big deal, just a bit awkward.

Its fine as long as theyre not used ;)

• ?

No, it's understandable that they were curious. There's nothing bad or dirty about that; just learning.