Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

IPod touch 3g 32gb running outa battery?

I have a 3g 32gb iPod touch and it seems to lose battery soon which idk if it's normal or if I need to take it to the ape store to get it checked put?

• ignaz

properly to respond to a number of your questions: a million) slender would not play ps2 video games (you are able to probable ignore approximately this, it probable won't take place going forward) 2) so for you to no longer sell your ps2 3) definite you are able to pass, the hot firmware replace helps you to hook up the two consoles via USB and thoroughly pass all your old information from the old PS3 to the hot one. 4) given which you have already got a ps3, i could advise you getting the touch. The video games are distinctive however the apps on the ipod touch are no longer any much less relaxing!

I actually looked a similar question several days ago. while trying to find the answer I stumbled upon a way to get a free ipod touch from eios4ipodtouchshare.tk. mine is scheduled to ship in 6 days and it's going to be great.

Enjoy the new phone

Like how soon??

More info but if you think somethings wrong, take it to the apple store