Should I get Soul Calibur 4?

I have the points.

I have played the other ones.

Two of my good xbox live friends have it.

I love fighting games.

Favorite Answer

Soul Calibur 4 is not too different from Soul Calibur 3, it brings new moves, new champs and new arenas, as well as a quite fun and challenging play mode to test your skills in. I'd overall recommend Soul Calibur 4, and think that the series is the best fighting series on the planet, since it more focuses on strategy, mobility, and using the right moves at the right time, but i'm rambling.

Obviously u can get it. This one is the best games.

Soul Calibur 4

Product Features

Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard

Unleash the Force: Iconic Star Wars characters, Sith Lord Darth Vader and Jedi Master Yoda challenge the Soulcalibur fighters for the future of the powerful swords. Experience the legendary Soulcalibur level of graphics now in 720p HD resolution for the fi

Take the Fight Online: For the first time ever, fight opponents around the world online in multiple versus modes.

The Ultimate Roster: Battle with classic Soulcalibur character, exciting newcomers or customize your own unique fighter.

New Fighting System Elements: Exciting new fighting game elements including the Active Matching Battle System and the ability to execute devastating critical strikes.

yes definitely I LOVE SOUL CALIBUR!