Would it be to forward (or creepy) for me to buy this girl in my class a Christmas present? we only talked 4x?

Maybe like Vicoria's Secret lotion gift bag or set

or something from Bath & Body Works

Update:

ok i guess i could talk to her on facebook or something, since we wont be taking anymore classes together

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that's EXTREMELY creepy. it would have to be something hilarious. not sensual.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it would be creepy. If you have only spoken to her 4x then make it something small but thoughtful , a bit funny. Your suggestions are something personal you would buy for someone you know fairly well and have a personal relationship with.

Look, ask her out, and while you guys are enjoying a date you might give her a little something. It seems more natural that way. Depending on her perceptions of you and her personality you could creep her real bad.

Peter

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's sweet. But perhaps you should wait, i personally would think it's forward if a guy suddenly gave me a present. Though, maybe you should hang out with her more and become friends, and the maybe it'd be more appropriate for you to purchase her a gift.

goodluck :D

• 1 decade ago

Do not do it. If you want to get her something give her a xmas card. Which is typical for new friends to give each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

man thats such a nice thing to do.girls love getting gifts.sure her friends might laugh but she would be very very flattered!

• 1 decade ago

Haha! Yeah, it is kinda awkward if you do that. But it is Christmas, right? :)

• 1 decade ago

Yes. that would be pretty odd. Don't do it.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I would be like 'WTF?' like forreal don't do it. It JUST might really creep her out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.