Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I like him but I dont know if he likes me..?

Well theres this guy at my school, he's in my social and just moved here this year. Even though hes new everyone seems to love him, and hes an amazing guy so i can see why. Me and his friend got to be friends, which is how I met him. Me and him have this handshake where we kinda high five with out pinky's. Its weird but everyone laughs at it cuz they think its cool. Im in 10th grade btw. So anyway, everytime we see each other we run up to each other and do our handshake, but we dont usually have actuall conversations. At the end of the class we have together ill go sit beside him and we do our handshake then everyone else comes over and so we dont have conversations. the other day i gave him a drink of my water and he said he loved me, like as a friend type thing, and i said i love you too, and hes like "haha lets get married" and i told him "okay, in the bahamas. Small reception." and he laughed and said okay, so now our joke is were married. Hes super hot, and really nice and funny and i think i like him, but we dont talk enough. How do i get to know him more and find out if he likes me?

Favorite Answer

Well, Zee, I think we already know what you must do. Go in for the kill and talk to him. Don't you want to get in there and flirt with such a great guy before other girls get the chance to. You're still young and normally guys that age aren't very vocal. You just need to pique his interest. Bring up a conversation about something he's into that you are as well (i.e. a class, a band, a book etc.). Make sure you are always nice a flirtatious, but not to a creepy point! Most of all, do NOT act too interested. Only somewhat. Whenever the 2 of you are near each, flash him your prettiest smile, make eye contact for 2 seconds and then turn away. Good luck, girlie =D

Like what you read? Add my group on facebook for more tips, ideas, and help about boyfriends, potential boyfriends and the like. Look for Myname Ishelp or My Boyfriend Sucks!

Triple H, i stumble on him an uneventful wrestler who desires to get out of the organisation, he doesnt have many strikes both less than cena he truthfully married stef for 12 titles, he desires to be a midcarder, he's taking the identify from more desirable impressive wrestlers like area or randy orton, he changed into more desirable suited as a heel yet i in basic terms dont like him all round as a heel or face, he's likewise rude to different wrestlers contained in the decrease back and hates more desirable suited wrestlers than him randy and area, he loves vince and if he didnt do stef he can be a washed up no one

Talk to the guy. Guys don't like too much talking, but they like girls that take an interest in them, but they also like a bit of a challenge. Don't be needy and if all else fails maybe make him a bit jealous?

he TOTALLY likes you!!! omg...all i hang out with is dudes...so i know dudes. but i think you should have him over...or do something at school! like spend a study hall with him or something...maybe sit with him at lunch...anything possible to see if he likes you! flirt and see if he flirts back...trust me...i know guys! he SO likes you! hope i helped! good luck! <3

He definitely likes you even loves you!

maybe you should talk to him more and now days. Then maybe he might have same feeling as you do :D

<3

Just exchange cell ##s. Then suggest to go to the mall, or movies, or something.

get is phone # and give him urs. DO somethin together. :) I think that might get him to feel more for you. hoped i helped :)