Nicole asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I have been eating so much lately!!?

I have been eating so much/ so unhealthy lately. Last year I was so healthy and exercised 5 days a week and rarely ate unhealthy foods. Now I will eat pizzas, burgers, fries, cookies, sugary snacks, etc. on a daily basis! I used to weight 130 lbs last year and now I weight probably 145. Everyday i tell myself i am going to eat healthier but it never happens!! How do I motivate my self and get on track again?? does anyone else have this problem??

Don't surround yourself with that crap! Keep veggies and stuff around the house instead. You can't eat what you don't have right?

Also, do a bunch of exercise. Mostly cardio (fat burning exercises, like running and stuff).

Oh, and if you do what that other person said (eating healthy and then going nuts on crap junk food) causes insulin spikes which can lead to diabetes. Bad idea.

run on a treadmill every other day or so, eat healthier but set out a day each week that you can just pig out and eat whatever you want, on all the other days just try to eat healthy :x

Source(s): a lot of people do this and it works and you dont have to kill yourself
  • gw

how tall are you...?

.

try to do some exercises...

.

set a weight limit that you will not exceed...

.

good luck...