do you sometimes think that God?

is not caring or fair? I do. Everytime some special holiday comes up such as Christmas, Thankgiving, Halloween, Fourth of July, Easter, Memorial Day, my birthday, etc., year after year it ends up being really bad, everyone else is happy and for these times of special occasions you're suppose to be happy but I'm miserable and that makes it really hard.

When it's not the holidays or a special day I'm happy and things are normal but right before the holidays come up trouble comes and last into the holidays.It's like preparation for a bad holiday. I Pray that the trouble leaves before the holidays come but my prayer never is answered and the trouble continues on into the holidays, it never fails year after year.

God seems so mean and it seems he wants me unhappy and it seems when I'm unhappy people are happier than they usually be, it's so sad, and I feel so sorry for myself. And I just don't understand why God would allow such things to happen to me. I just want to be happy and have a nice holiday like everyone else. It hurts really bad because when I look back on the holidays during happy occasions I was miserable. It's like I have witchcraft on me or something, I don't understand. I pray to God and God just sits back and allow all this pain to happen to me. I want to remember my holidays as a young person I don't want to look back and know that I had nothing but bad holidays.

I sometimes think if I were God I would have mercy on people and not be so mean, and that I'm kinder than God and that God and the devil are sometimes mean and selfish. It sounds a little crazy but this is all true. Why won't God answer my prayers and let me have good holidays?

Favorite Answer

I seem to be fine. You have to make an effert to be happy, He can't do everything for you.

• Never have, never will.

Why worry if an idea is caring or fair when the idea doesn't even exist?

No. I think God is the main character in ancient myths.

That's the trouble with imaginary friends.....they don't actually work out in reality

Because god isn't real.

Source(s): "So you gonna do nothing with your life, except sit around here, waiting for jesus to fall out of the sky?"