Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Good dress stores for plus size 13 year olds?

i really want a cute dress , my closet is in need of one . it needs to be casual and i wear a size 16 womens and i cant order things online . under 50 bucks plzz. good luck thank you,

Favorite Answer

Khols is where I used to buy my plus size clothing. Trendy and cute, and it has clothing that fits most styles.

Other stores that I can think of are:

Old Navy (Around the same price range as Khols)

Maurice's/Dillard's/Macy's (A bit on the pricey side, If you're on a budget I wouldn't suggest going there)

K-mart Walmart Target (Cheapest prices most likely, but all in all some very cute clothes)

I know you said you don't like to shop online, but Alloy.com offers plus sizes and it's very very trendy for a teenage girl your age.

• tobias

Peanut butter and jelly isn't too healthful as a results of fact the jelly has sugar and watching the peanut butter it extremely is fattening (in case you will desire to stir the oil and peanut at the same time, then it extremely is totally stable for you in case you drain the oil or purely blend it as a results of fact this is a extra heathy fat), purely asserting lol. All i can advise is to a minimum of eat breakfast and don't pass nutrition as a results of fact skipping slows down your metabolism which makes it extra stable to drop pounds and skipping will make you much extra hungry and doubtless eat extra by way of mistake. in case you eat salads or vegetables, upload dressing that's no longer fat unfastened. The fat molecules interior the dressing is what takes the supplementations and minerals on your physique precise. without it, the supplementations and minerals and it will become fat as a results of fact it has nowhere else to bypass. in any different case exercising once you will desire to as long as you preserve your self hydrated. additionally do no longer obsess over your weight till this is a wellness subject. Your physique remains changing from puberty so your looks good now could be honestly no longer this way 6 or 8 years from now. purely concentration on a minimum of retaining a healthful weight and not concentration in visual charm.

I like Fashion Bug and Ross usually has a LOT of really cute dresses for inexpensive prices. And you'd be surprised what you can find at good will, etc.

DEB has some they're maybe around $40

debs have great plus size dresses and so does ross.

FOREVER 21 OR H&M!!!