Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Which girl sounds the best in looks?

My friends are weird and obsessed with their bodies lately. I guess that's what I get for being 13 -.-' Anyway

Girl Number 1:

Looks:Chocolate-y skin and deep black eyes. Short black hair.

5'3

measurements: 39, 36, 41

Face: Oval shapes and cute. Her eyes are always full of life.

Girl Number 2:

Looks: Very pale skin and short blonde emo-ish hair. Her eyes are a grey-blue-green color.

5'3

Measurements: 30, 25, 32

Face: She has a cute heart shaped face and her eyes stand out on her pale face. She has som e freckles dabbed across her nose.

Girl Number 3:

Looks: Slightly tanned skin, staright dark brown hair and hazel eyes (her eyes are so awesome a quarter of her left eyes is green and the rest of it's brown AWESOME)

4'6

Measurements:23, 21, 24

Face: She has a pretty and heart shaped face with some freckles.

Btw, none of these are me, they're fighting over **** and now they asked me to go on yahho to see whos prettier :P

3

All of them are preety and unique in their own way

Girl nukber 1-has beautiful skin and keep those eyes full of confident and life

Girl number 2-Your eyes are gourgeous, dont let anybody judge you and take care of the pale skin

Girl number 3- cool eyes and love ur tanned skin..also you seem like a simple and kind girl

NOne of you should fight over who is beautiful

your all beautiful but not in the same way, in each others unique and different way

Girl numbeer 3 soundss veryy pretty(:

no. 3 sounds cute