Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

how do REPUBLICANS counter the accusation...........?

that they only care about the rich when they go to bat just so millionaires can save 3%??

Favorite Answer

Tax hikes in a bad economy for anyone, especially small business is a dumb idea, that's how.

Millionaires? I didn't know that $200,000 for a single person and $250,000 a year for a family was considered "Millionaires". I'm just a dumb farm kid, but I thought that to be considered a millionaire, you had to have a million dollars. I know farmers and ranchers who gross nearly a million dollars, but net only around $50k, and the $200-$250k "limit" was GROSS income. That's the reason that the republicans fought so hard. You really should stop drinking the kool aide

• tobias

a million. The subprime very own loan disaster did take place under George Bush's watch in spite of the undeniable fact that it became George Bush and the Republicans that proposed a bill to circumvent this from happening. (This became around 2005) The Democrats sided with Fannie and Freddie of direction and the bill died. 2. Reagan spent on protection whilst Obama is increasing the reward of failed courses like Medicare. (that are quite purely Ponzi Schemes besides) so a procedures Obama is spending extra beneficial than all presidents in the previous him blended. 3. i did no longer help any of the stimulus plans which includes George Bush's plan. this is unconstitutional and risky interior the long-term. companies would desire to die in the event that they'd't take care of to pay for to proceed to exist. genuine, it may be devistating, yet we learn from our blunders and what a number of those corrupt companies and our government mandatory to do is learn from the disaster.

I will type slow so the liberals can keep up.

A person on welfare has never given me a job, never offered one, never post a help wanted ad. This is a fact. Rich people and those who want to be rich do.

Source(s): I, Bear, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

There is no need to bother. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that is nothing more than a juvenile leftist talking point, spouted by effeminate San Francisco gay activists and terrorist loving blacks.

Its all economic non sense.

If the average American knew anything about economics the U.S. would not be in debt.

Most Americans would own their home in ten years not 50 (counting re-fis)

Americans would be paying cash for their cars.

And imports would be hard to find.

Republicans wanted NO tax raises for anyone

Democrats wanted SOME tax raises for some people.

now ask yourself, which is good given the sorry state of the Economy??

that the Democrats are socialist wealth distributors who know nothing about simple economics and should concern themselves with gay rights, abortions, and the contents of a happymeal

But hey! An unborn fetus is not rich now is it?

We don't have to counter anything.