EGGs dream, please make sense of it.?

In my dream I was hanging out with an Indian guy and he was my next door neighbor, he offered me into his house and I accepted. Before we both entered his house he smashed an egg on the ground and he said that it was considered good luck.

Is this some kind of Indian custom or does this dream mean something else?

• Luis
    Favorite Answer

Dear friggenhell2008/Jodie,

An Indian in your dream, represents the primitive and instinctual aspect of yourself. You need to be in more control of your waking-life situations and surroundings. You also need to be more self-reliant and exercise your personal power. Alternatively, this dream symbolizes honesty, dedication, and wisdom.

A good neighbor, signifies enjoyment and tranquility at home. If you dream of an angry or unfriendly neighbor, then it signifies dissension and disappointment. There is a waking issue that you need to address with your neighbor. Alternatively, the dream could mean relocation from your home. Perhaps you are in need of a change of scenery.

Cracked or broken eggs in your dream, represent feelings of vulnerability or a fragile state in your life. Consider the phrase, walking on eggshells. Alternatively, you may be breaking out of your shell and being comfortable with who you are.

Hope that has helped you friggenhell2008/Jodie.

Source(s): Dreammoods, Me, Myself and I

It was indian custom, but its also a badluck to you, but a good luck to him(evil spirit),your brain was recreating the character and scenario to illustrate spirits resemblance. Your egg was all he wanted to sip, and left you infertile