Delia asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can I loose 7 pounds FAST?!?

Okay, I weight 106 pounds, but I need to drop to 99 to make weight for wrestling, and I need to do so by tuesday. ANYTHING at all that would help, please!!

I dont care if you say its unhealthy, Ive got to make it in this weight class for our team to make it to state

Favorite Answer

In addition to what that other guy said, but instead of eating nothing, just eat vegetables like celery or carrots. They're negative calorie foods (you burn more calories digesting them than you consume) so its like working out just by eating them. Take those pills, if you must. I don't know if they're safe or not, but I know there are detox pills out there that are safe. Also, do a LOT of cardio. Like running or walking or aerobics. Don't do muscle building exercises. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Don't eat or drink anything. Take exlax to get everything out of your body. Go to the sauna, it helps you lose the weight.

Liposuction! =D