What popular song samples "the watcher" beat by dr.dre on the album 2001?

Theres the song called the watcher on dr dres 2001 album.

I know theres a popular song out there thats beat is similar or exactly the same as it but i cant remember the name.

Its been buggin my for days please help me out!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • hebel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Dr Dre Watcher

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

On what planet do AC/DC, Queen and Motorhead no longer have an entire catalogue of great albums? Yeah, each and every band might have a pair of stinkers in there, yet so do Metallica (Reload, St. Anger, Metallica), Iron Maiden (each and every album with Blaze Bayley and each thing after brave New international) and a ton of different bands yet for the Bon Scott years, AC/DC would not have one music that i could evaluate filler. Compound that with the actual undeniable fact that they have in no way released a desirable hits album (Who Made Who and Iron guy are soundtracks) and that i've got not any clue the place you're getting your counsel from. Their status isn't "mythical", it is mythical. No quotations needed. just about each and every album interior the 80's (Ace Of Spades, Overkill, Rock N' Roll, Orgasmatron, Bomber, 1916) a pair of the ninety's (Bastards, Sacrifice, in one day Sensation) and all the 2000s albums from Motorhead have been magnificent to great and that i shouldn't even ought to take care of the output of Queen. If all you like is "Innuendo" and the "desirable hits" then they are truly no longer the band for you. As to bands extra advantageous served via desirable hits: corridor & Oates John Mellencamp Foreigner undesirable employer Def Leppard MQ2 - i do no longer purchase e-singles or MP3. Having a desirable hits album with 10 songs on it would not make you great, it is the completed physique of artwork that makes you great. think of roughly what could be on a desirable Hits CD for Metallica; Unforgiven a million-12, no longer something Else concerns, One, enter Sandman, Hero Of The Day, gasoline and memory remains. Is that truly indicative of their artwork?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.