POLL: Do you wish you were younger?

I do sometimes..even though I'm only 19..

because if I was a kid again my only worries would be: am I on Santa's good list, what am I going to play today, what is my mommy going to fix for dinner, etc.

suggested category

Society & Culture > Cultures & Groups > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered

WTF?

Favorite Answer

I wish I could somehow go back to being a kid, but in another situation.

And for some reason, Yahoo thinks almost everything belongs in the gay section. ;)

Yeah but mostly if only I had all the memories and knowledge that I do know, otherwise I'd end up making same stupid mistakes again (although I don't quite know what stupid mistakes I've exactly done in the past...) I'm only 15 and I like it! I would want to experience being 5 again but not my whole life from 5 till now, you know?

Yeah I do. I'm 19 also. But sometimes I wish I could get back to 16 or atleast 17.

Yeshh! I wish I could be in 1st grade again! :)

When I was 7, I wanted to grow up. Get a car, house, etc.

Now, I wanna be 7! The only drama is when somebody steals your crayons, you dont need to worry about money, and you just get be a kid.

Yeah sometimes, like sometimes I wish I was like 7 or 10 again, because such little things ( like playing with mud, finding a stick, ect ) would excite you, and keep me entertained for hours.

I am 17 by the way.

Source(s): life

I definitely wish I was younger. Im only 20. haha. The good old days when I didn't have to worry about passing final exams ugghh...

Yes, Even though I'm 34, I acrually thought I was going to die when I turned 30. Every morning when I wake up, I hold a mirror under my nose. if it fogs up, I start the coffee.

Yeah, sometimes. It would be nice not to have all the responsibility of an adult sometimes. I wouldn't want to relive it all unless I could make some changes though.

Oh.....I wish I was 8, because the only thing that I would have in my mind would be my toys and the stories that my granny used to say to me....and not about boys...I hate being an adult...:(

I'd like to be about 50 years younger - all those years to look forward to