Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

Song for a soldier that is just a friend?

i need a song for my friend that is suppose to come home from Iraq in about a month, he is just a friend so it cant be too romantic... :D plz plz help me!!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

"Billy and Sue" via means of B.J. Thomas it rather is a narrative approximately Billy And Sue They have been In Love As the different 2 yet Billy had to Die And once you hear the explanation why -- you will cling Your Head And Cry Billy And Sue Met the 1st Day of faculty And Ever considering Lived via The Golden Rule once you Do Unto Others What you does no longer want executed To You you will could be A fool Mutual settlement led to love And have confidence they might shuttle the line To Marriage Or Bust yet whilst Billy replaced into sufficiently previous To Take A spouse He replaced into sufficiently previous To combat For His u . s .--- And His way of life Sue's Letters got here on a daily basis Gave Him The power -to coach Him a thank you to combat For His u . s . And the lady He enjoyed--- it rather is A Soldier's in basic terms destiny Then Billy Heard No --- word From Sue He replaced into traumatic ill yet What ought to He Do The Bullets have been Flying As He Hugged the floor And lower back homestead ----sue ---- replaced into working around Billy replaced into starting to be much less and much less good His wish His faith replaced into rather much long previous Then Like A Miracle A Letter recognized Billy Tore The Letter Open And He examine --- expensive John a glance got here to visit Billy that should Scare A Ghost prevalent look seen On infantrymen -- Coast To Coast Even Tho The Air replaced into crammed with Lead Billy Jumped Up They Shot Him lifeless Billy replaced into Buried In A far off Grave That examine For His u . s . -- His life He Gave however the Epitaph -- replaced into in basic terms a factor He did no longer Die From A Bullet yet He Died From A broken coronary heart won't be ready to get any sadder than that!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.