what should i do my 17 year old want to date an 27 year old?

my 17 year old wants to date a 27 year old i asked her 2 weeks ago to get rid of him she obviously just wont listen she already has a child and i try to explain what the consequences are but she just dont care i dont know what else to do oh and she lives in my house ?????any suggestions????

ahe uses the excuse of me and my husband im 33 and my husband is 25 but we are grown and she has not even got thru high school yet with a child that i support i really dont want to kick her butt, but she is just not listening and legally i would be wrong to kick her out

Favorite Answer

The first answer is really dumb. I hope she get hit by the train. May be he is a nice after all, and he will marry her... you don't know. But talk to her that u are worried and invite him to a dinner.

Are you her mother? I'm assuming so. Talk to her sternly about your feelings. It might be hard, but insist that if she does not find a suitable partner, you will no longer have her in your house.

BUT if this 27 year old is a nice guy helping her through the tough time, you have to accept that their relationship is perfectly O.K and that there is nothing truly wrong with it.

If it makes you feel any better, my parents have an age difference of 20+; my father was an adult at the time my mother was born.

There is not much that can be done. Sounds like she will probably have her own way, especially if she already has a child. I would suggest that she be on birth control and know that there will be consequences if another child is born. She is making life hard for herself. If you sit her down and talk to her, be very clear about your expectations and follow through if necessary.

27 is the new 20. Have you seen how immature those guys are? Plus she already has a kid? She may be looking for someone a little more settled in life. Do you expect her to be dating the high school qb or something?

Is there any way you could at least give this guy a chance. Not many will hook up with a teen who already has a child. If you see he is only using her then steep in but at least give them a fair go first.

i don't believe of its gonna workout consultation because a million the age distinction 2 the regulation 3 the position both one among there lives are literally it in basic terms sounds like she ( the 27 12 months previous ) would comprehend the thanks to administration the 17 12 months previous and the affection would now be there like you imagine it really is.

What's your daughter doing with a 27 year old when there's a perfectly good kitchen with a sandwich waiting to be made?

Tell her no? Take her keys from her so she can't drive anywhere. Just...don't let her. It's that simple. If she disobeys, start taking crap away.

ya cant stop love, just let it be or shel hate u forever

tell date is fine

sex is highly illegal

call cops on them if you know they do