Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

So...In order for someone to worship Satan don't they have to believe God exists?

• Alan D
    Favorite Answer

Many think Satan is getting bad press and God is the real culprit. A lot of these are like the child that didn't get it's way so it will try something else. For those that think rituals are just props watch out there are stranger things in heaven and earth then fiction. Satan worship can be very dangerous. It is said we give Satan more power then hes deserves and in a sense that is true for he is powerless without our invitation. Those invitations can be subtle like what some think is innocent play like tarot cards and Ouija boards. Other forms of invitations may be cursing someone. There are some pretty ugly things that can occur beyond what you can imagine, but nothing that can't be countered by God. Mostly folks turn to Satan as a result of disappointment in the way Christianity is taught or because of biblical legalistic anger telling them they will fry in hell or that they are evil. Most Christians haven't taken the time to study their own hand book the bible and are too busy reading addendum which the bible is doesn't really need addendum s if studied properly. God does not tell you to turn your anger on folks that don't accept your beliefs. He tells you to shake the dust from your feet and move on. He also tells you you catch more flies with honey then vinegar.

some don't Believe either exist or feel it is nothing more then a fairytale. another enemy is schools through blind faith accept the evolution theory as fact and teach it as such, ignoring all other scientific evidence. Especially college students are lead away from God. Many worship and adore their teachers and will believe anything they are told by them. More blind faith yet they will make fun of what they call your blind faith. God has proved Himself to me to many times for it to be blind faith.

It is a strange situation because mans knowledge makes it hard to believe yet if looked at in depth it is hard not to believe in a creator if not intelligent design.

• David

Not really.

Not everyone who goes to church beleives in God. Or Satan, for that matter.

I read a book by Anton LaVey a while ago, and he does not (did not--he died about 10 years ago) beleive that there is a literal God or Satan. They are just props, really , used in rituals.

Some people get worked up and overenthusiastic over the rituals, but that's all that they do. Chant and squeeze some animal blood under the full moon, ring a bell or two, and that's about it. The rituals are done because some folks just like 'em.

There are a few thousand Christian denominations, all of 'em agree on one thing: All the others are in error. From what I understand, the same is true of Satanism. They're starting to get different groups with various ideas and rituals and 'doctrines.' Big deal -- they are still as ineffective as Sarah Palin laying hands on a young child stricken with a cold.

Any time I meet a religious person, whatever rules they tell me that they subscribe to, is what I assume they beleive.

• e w

No, not necessarily.

To worship Satan one has only to believe in Satan. And from the state of the world, it looks to me that there is a much higher probability of a devil existing than any god.

In order for satan to exist, God must exist. However, people aren't always getting things correct so they can believe satan without believing in God.

• shaner

Why carry out a little human beings worship the devil? in the event that they believe devil exists then actually they could desire to believe God exists? No,your reasoning is particularly incorrect have you ever study the Satanic Bible ? I truthfully have,devil isn't a being,devil is a rigidity which we customize only via fact we are in a position to

Satan would BE the God they BELIEVED in. So yes/no.

Theistic Satanists believe the Abrahamic deity is the evil force, and Satan is the good guy trying to help humanity. Ithink

According to the Bible Satan was the brightest of the angels before his fall, so I would have to say yes.

Yes I worship GOD and if you have God you have to have the devil. so to believe in one you must believe in the other.

Satan = God in their eyes