Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

im scared, please answer questions?

Each month i usually get my period about 4 days earlier than i got it last month. Now, this month i havent gotten it yet and in 2 days it will be exactly a month that i havent gotten it. Should i wait to take a pregnancy test. And is it possible for my period to just be delayed due to stress or something? I keep feeling like im getting it: crying for no reason, ive been really emotional and alot of discharge. But i also feel fatter, even in the morning when i havent eaten anything yet... help?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • =]
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i know how you feel! i haven't had a period in the last five months!

give it a few more days sometimes it delays im sure you have nothing to worry about. try not to stress...if you think you are pregnant then take a pregnancy test and if you not pregnant yet you miss a period then consult a doctor.

if you're on any contraceptive pills then that can also delay the period as well as stress and weight gain.

try not to stress im sure you have nothing to worry about.

• 1 decade ago

If it's bugging you that much, your period could be delayed due to high stress levels. Wait until you're late by about a week.

Then, if you're still paranoid about it, you can get a pregnancy test, assuming you've had unprotected sex lately.

Everything will be ok!!

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

Take A Hot Bath...Add Salt. You should get it before the end of the week. (Been taking them since I was 12, for "stuck periods". Don't worry, and don't stress....that only makes it worse. Try the bath.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.