Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

im scared, please answer questions?

Each month i usually get my period about 4 days earlier than i got it last month. Now, this month i havent gotten it yet and in 2 days it will be exactly a month that i havent gotten it. Should i wait to take a pregnancy test. And is it possible for my period to just be delayed due to stress or something? I keep feeling like im getting it: crying for no reason, ive been really emotional and alot of discharge. But i also feel fatter, even in the morning when i havent eaten anything yet... help?

• =]
    Favorite Answer

i know how you feel! i haven't had a period in the last five months!

give it a few more days sometimes it delays im sure you have nothing to worry about. try not to stress...if you think you are pregnant then take a pregnancy test and if you not pregnant yet you miss a period then consult a doctor.

if you're on any contraceptive pills then that can also delay the period as well as stress and weight gain.

try not to stress im sure you have nothing to worry about.

If it's bugging you that much, your period could be delayed due to high stress levels. Wait until you're late by about a week.

Then, if you're still paranoid about it, you can get a pregnancy test, assuming you've had unprotected sex lately.

Everything will be ok!!

Source(s): Personal experience

Take A Hot Bath...Add Salt. You should get it before the end of the week. (Been taking them since I was 12, for "stuck periods". Don't worry, and don't stress....that only makes it worse. Try the bath.