Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

do i have a water infection?

i think i may have a water infection,

i feel like i constantley needing to go a wee and when i do it stings. im not sure what this is and im not able to go to the doctor till the beginiing of next week.

also i have been told water infections are due to sexual intercourse?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago

    I've never heard of a 'water infection'. But it does sound like you may have a urinary tract infection. It a starts in your bladder and makes you pee frequently, then spreads to your urethra which makes it sting, then finally it spreads to your kidneys where other damage to your body could be done. My advice is to drink plenty of water, and cranberry juice. (helpsease the discomfort) Do this until you can see a doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.