Days holiday spoiler: Something about Johnny?

So apparently Johnny will have cancer of the eye and will have to have it removed. This happens during the week of December 20th. I can't believe they're doing this to Sami and the poor little boy! Especially around the holidays. What do you think?

• MAK
    Favorite Answer

IMO .... I think putting Johnny though this might have an impact on him ....the part he is playing where he wants Sami...... and EJ is grabbing him away is to dramatic he is to young....I would be having nightmares and now playing this s/l with cancer of the eye is just to much.....I am sure there is someone on the set watching him and is there for his best interest and will speak up if the writers and producers step over the line....I would say that line is pretty close.

Yup, heard about it for a while now. It was originally speculation, but it was confirmed this week.

I think it's S-T-U-P-I-D to have an innocent little child lose their damn eye during Christmas! When I think of Christmas, I think of eye cancer. Right... I seriously don't know what the writers are smoking. (And trust me, I need whatever they're smoking if they want me to continue watching the "Rafe is Jesus" show. Just sayin'.) I just hope Johnny doesn't go blind or doesn't die. The little actors are too adorable and it would be a shame to see them go.

I can't believe they're doing this to EJ (not Sami). They are writing him as some sort of sadist! They always want the viewers to feel sorry for undeserving Sami, and to continue to love Rafe, and it's not working for me! Sami already has a dozen kids and it's not like she'd realize they were gone. I mean, after Sydney went missing, she decided to go have sex with Rafe... Exactly what a mature, sensible mother would do.

Besides, IF they kill Johnny, they'd probably give Sami another child, except this time Rafe's the father.

I just hope all of these depressing, medical-related stories end! Days of our Lives is NOT the Grey's Anatomy 2.0 (nor is it Passions 2.0, but that's another story!).

i personally believe that it is going to be used as a way to have Sami and EJ to soften their hearts towards one another, i mean, when it can bring a mother and a father together when they have to watch their child go through something that horrible, and then as they are getting closer, Rafe is going to be doing something stupid with Victor as a way to get rid of EJ, but by the time the plan is carried out Sami and EJ will be getting closer once again, and then she will be pissed at Rafe for doing something.. maybe, i don't know the whole thing with Sami and EJ and the kids and crazy old Rafe is always so freakin confussing.. i still hold to what i have always said though, i don't want Sami and EJ together if they cannot do it right and finally be good to one another. i hope this doesn't start a new batch of games for them to play with each other. enough is enough already.

• John

OMG, that is terrible, those poor kids have been through enough. I agree with Mak they are getting close to the line for what they should put the kids through. Poor kid was kept away from his Dad, then his Mom and now it is just a cat fight. I could see him getting sick but nothing this bad. I hope if it has to happen it brings Sami and EJ back to acting like responsible parents and they stop punishing those kids.

• tobias

Little Johnie's language would not get any extra beneficial Little johnny comes domicile from college tells his dad his instructor instructed him to come back to college with a sentence to instruct the meaning of the observe contagious. His father says you no Mr smith in style 22 he's portray an 18 foot wall with a a million/2 inch brush,which will take the c*nt a while.

I heard this also. They will drop the "removing an eye" thing. Just like they dropped Phillips prosthetics leg storyline.