I want to be sick before a christmas party that i dont want to go to, how do i get sick and stay sick?

before a christmas party that i dont want to go to, how do i get sick and stay sick, i mean id love to go but i dont want to be out of place with my girlfriends family, so how can i get sick and stay sick to miss out on the day, which will be the 22nd?

Update:

BTW shes a nurse so i need some advice since yall r telling me to fake it, how do i trick a nurse?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If she asks for proof, she's an insane control freak. Just saying.

If she does, though, then pretend to cough or sniffle, but DON'T BE TOO OBVIOUS ABOUT IT.

• LJ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Your so selfish. All your thinking about is yourself. Are your girlfriend's family that bad that you feel you need to get sick? Your stressing too much on how you feel and then your getting all worked up. Just go and relax and have a good time. Think of how your girlfriend would feel if you didn't go. Stop being selfish and go and have a great time.

• 1 decade ago

Umm, drink salt water. If you want to show people you're ill, drink lots at once, then go puke? That'll make you ill

Stick your head in the freezer?

Good luck

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Do a salt water cleanse; then you can honestly say you had the runs. This will only last one day, though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just lie and say you have the stomach flu.

Is she really going to ask for proof?

• ur mom
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

just pretend

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.