So God sent his own son, to die on a cross for our sins?

Should we love the ones who killed him, even more than the ones who followed him ?

Should God say : thank you. to the ones who killed his son ?!!

Update:

@4HIM- Christians love : so it was a suicide ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Magnum
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i never got the whole Jesus died bit.Nor the sacrifice part neither.Jesus died yet he did not,he came back to life ,walked about for awhile then poof,he vanishes up into someplace and is never,NEVER!,seen again?.what sacrifice is that?.that is some lame plot.anyway,if God planned it,knew it was to happen,it was foretold and written about and all that,then it was no sacrifice,it was arranged,and afterwards,God gets Jesus back in Heaven.that,folks,is not a sacrifice.God got Jesus back!.get it now?!.boring!.

• Nicole
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

God told His Son that it was His time to die for those who sinned against Him. God loves everybody does not matter how bad that one person is. But if he remains disobedient to God then God will show that person how He should not turn on the one true God in Heaven.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Put it this way... Jesus is God, Came from God. to show us what God is like. God didn't send Jesus to the cross for our sins,. Evil killed Jesus. Jesus came to connect us with God in consciousness.

• 1 decade ago

Jesus who is the Word of God in the flesh, came to the earth to die for our sins. Jesus willfully gave up His life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God Bless you man.... I thought I am the only one here with radical thinking join the club.

• 1 decade ago

All of God's plans have a purpose. This was one of them...if it weren't for his marvelous plan, where would we be today? Of course not, we should love everyone equally

• 1 decade ago

We should love everyone equally, period. We should say thank you to Jesus for dying for us.

• 1 decade ago

of course not, but they did what needed to be done thus fulfilling prophecy...

Source(s): His will...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

weird, funny, and ignorant

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.