Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 1 decade ago

Games on the Pandigital Novel?

A couple weeks ago I bought a Pandigital Novel. On the box it says you can play games on it but the instructions do explain how. Does anyone know how to get games for the Pandigital Novel?

Favorite Answer

Swipe the Application Quick Launch Bar from the bottom of the Home page to get to a second set of Icons. It may take a few tries until you get used to doing that. On that second page of Icons, you’ll see one called Games. Mine (the White version) only has two games – Solitaire and Link Up. The only way I figured out there was a second page of icons was to go to http://pandigital.net/Downloads and download the User Guide. It may help with other items too.

I just got the pandigital novel today, but I'm having trouble trying to set my email and I cant even get into any websites. How did you get yours to work?