need a music sharing program?

since i don't like bearshare, and limewire is out of the picture, i did have one called mulvee but they also got shut down so what is there left where i can share music and people can share their music with me?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MirC, torrents.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You just don't catch on, do you?

It's ILLEGAL to download copyrighted content without the permission of the copyright owner. They're closing down ALL the programs that let you do it. Next they'll come after the people doing it (you). they'll take your computer, close your internet account and you'll be sued for about $80,000 OER TITLE they find on your computer. And you'll lose. If you're under age, your parents will be the ones owing the money. This is no joke - http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/148/min...

The government WILL NOT ALLOW you to keep breaking the law. Period. It's not "sharing music", it's STEALING COPYRIGHTED CONTENT. It's GRAND LARCENY. And it's NOT ALLOWED.

Are you starting to get the idea that you'd better get used to using that other "program" - MONEY - to get your music? Before you and your family don't have any, and any you may ever hope to see is already pledged to the people you stole the music from?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.