Is he trying to be the dominant? Do you think this is a turn on for him?

I was acting a bit crazy with the guy I just started dating (a guy who at some point told me he was more dominant than submissive and he knows I like being more submissive than dominant). Now he has told me I have to wait a while to see him again, though he will eventually take me out again and we can start over. Do you think this may be his way of asserting his dominance? I mean I kept telling him I just want to see him again, but he keeps making me wait. Do you think having this power to torture me is a turn on for him?

Favorite Answer

I don't know. Is this what you want? Do you want to be the submissive one?

I suspect you do. Otherwise you would have told him to go away. I think you want him to make you wait and wait. Then, when he does take you out he will tell you what to do. When he starts giving orders you will obey or else. I think it's the "or else" part you are wanting to happen. You are longing for it, yearning for it, you get tingly thinking about it..... Wondering what he will do to discipline you, what methods and implements he will use to make you obey him.

Be a good girl and do what he says.

It makes women want, want for more , common technique but with good thoughts behind it .. I dont know if he's turned on your gonna have to find that out for yourself