Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do guy's care mainly about looks ?

Would you ever date a person who's not very attractive but has a great personality?

I'm just wondering if there were guy's who care about personality .. I'm 16 . haha

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ha this question is kind of difficult. cause i usually try to go with a girl that has a good personality and look at looks second. Cause let's be honest, the hottest girl in the world could have a personality of a rock--and that's just not cool. But on the flip side, the ugliest chick in the world could have an amazing personality...lol but they make paper bags to solve that. jk jk. seriously though, it depends on the girl.

Source(s): imma 17 yr old stud. lmao
  • 1 decade ago

I've met plenty of unattractive guys but with awesome, confident personalities. It totally obscures your vision. It's weird.

Yes, I would rather date an unattractive guy with a great personality over an attractive guy with an ugly personality.

• 1 decade ago

In my opinion i feel like looks count if you want a guy to be instantly attracted to you. But a personality counts more if he starts to know you more and like you for who you are rather than looks.

• 1 decade ago

looks shouldn't matter. just personality should be what people want when they date someone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no im a guy we care about that and personality plus poularity

• 1 decade ago

they have to use 2/3 holes. The girl has a mouth, vagina, and butt. If she only does vagina, only mouth, or only butt, thats not good enough. Cus 2/3 holes aint bad.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I would. But, I do count on looks though.....

• 1 decade ago

guys just want a hot body, end of story. if you cant have it you're gonna be jackin alot, sorry

• Dylan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

im aguy. and no i dont care about looks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.