Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Can my boyfriends mom buy me birth control?

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18. We have been having sex for like, 5 times with protection but just in case i want to go on the pill AND use protection. my mom is a big time christian and will never buy me birth control let alone allow me to have sex. my boyfriends mom is okay with it and he said if he asked her she would probably do it if it was allowed. so could his mom buy it for me? (ps, please dont say crap about me and my boyfriend having sex because its OUR choice and we know the consequences)

• Maya Z
    Favorite Answer

Your boyfriend's mom can buy you birth control, but you can also get it yourself! I'm 17 and I went and got it myself at Planned Parenthood. They asked me to fill out a simple sheet about medical history and whatnot, then one of the people there took me and simply prescribed it.

Besides that, your relationship is NOT statutory rape.

• Poppy

Number 1 he is too old to be dating and or having sex with a sixteen year old( in many states considered rape), but apparently that is a mute point. So get a ride to planned parenthood, and get your exam and a RX for birth control, before you get pregnant and have a child to raise( That would surely make Mom happy).

Well there are many reason for birth control

-Menstraul

-Regulation for period

-Can be good for your heart and skin

-Yes, even protection

Maybe try telling your mom your period is getting on your nerves or something similiar.

• Katie

You can't "buy it" you have to have a check up especially since you're having sex. If you don't know that you shouldn't be having sex. Go get it yourself at a planned parent hood.

Your mom would not might desire to purchase you beginning administration. She likely isn't using fact she is wide-unfold with you're no longer waiting. it is likewise no longer your boyfriend's mom's accountability to purchase you beginning administration. you're no longer sensible to think of she'll pay for the two considered one of you to be secure. it is not hard for you and your boyfriend to purchase condoms.

you are way old enough to buy it yourself, you can buy birth control at any age your know, even if you were not at the legal age to have sex

anyway, dont you think it a bit patronising that she is buying it for you when you can buy it yourself. its lik she is saying that your not responsible enough to know that you need to use it. and anyway if she is gunna buy it for you she should give it to her son not his girlfriend. thats like saying its ur responisblity and not his. u get me?

i think she could idk im only 15 not on the pill and not happen sex and plus im kinda clueless when it comes to it but i think she can or you can yourself ask a dr.

• Lv 6

You can get it yourself, you dont need permission