What do you think about this situation?Please answer!?

Today, I was supposed to Hang out with this guy. Me and my friend walked over to the park where we were supposed to meet and when we got there he stopped walking towards us and started talking to a group of people that we knew. Including his ex-girlfriend and my other good friend. they walked towards us and we were talking for maybe a minute or two then they started to leave and walk away. The guy we were SUPPOSED to hang out with left too. not saying goodbye or anything to us. Of course I was sad, so I called my other good friend who wasn't in the group of people that left us, and she told me that my good friend had set it up saying they would take the guy away from us so we couldn't hang with him. I'm furious and depressed and don't know who to be mad at.

Favorite Answer

Hey, Us guys can be complete idiots sometimes...

Once the guy who was supposed to hang out with u saw u, he chickened out. That could ether mean he is really shy, or that he REALLY likes you.

• both the guy and the girl. the girl may have set it up but the guy ditched you but dont let a a jerk get you down

• ?

Looks like you got played.

OPINION- seems like those people are ebing ******* (sorry) and trying to waste your time. ADVICE-talk it out with them and see what they say.

Source(s): me

well why don;t u just talk to him about it? it's not THAT big a deal if u just ask him why

i'd be pretty damn pissed at the 'friend' who planned to take him away.

• Devin

Sounds like he was embarrassed to be seen with you :D

Source(s): My honest opinion