Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

My Sims keeps swimming?

On Sims 2 double deluxe i told my sim to go out of the pool but once she got out it was like she was swimming through the floor. how do i get her to stop??

Bring up the cheat bar (shift+ctrl+c) and type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true. Usually something pops up on your screen saying error and giving you the options to Cancel,Reset and Delete. Click delete and the glitch will go away. Make sure your sims name isn't in the error box because If you click delete your sims a goner.

Sounds like a glitch.

Turn off the game and reload it.

Check the sims 2 website for update/glitch removal downloads.

or maybe your sims is magical and can swim through walls!....

LOL my sims have such different gadget faults. Have u tried the Sim2 web site? they have dialogue board boards for all styles of stuff. U can get carry of a patch to restoration maximum gadget faults, yet only be certain which you do back up your documents till now you do something. So u wont could desire to start throughout. the thank you to restoration your issue and back up your interest ull locate on the region.

This is a glitch. You should save your game and then restart your game.