Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Why do I drunk dial/Text some ppl but not others?

Why do I drunk dial/Text some ppl but not others? I mean sometimes im not totally wasted but why? Is it cause drunks really 'wanna speak the truths and their hearts" or are drunks just drunks?

Favorite Answer

Usually if you drunk text or call someone, something triggers your memory of them. So, if there are people that you call or text more than others, you are reminded of them more often. Maybe you have drank a lot with that person, maybe a friend you hang out with is a lot like them, or maybe they are just always on your mind.

• CrG

What is dial/Text? used to think I could write better on alcohol but I was deluding myself. Drunks are just drunks.

would not call it a brilliant ingesting existence-type. i'm from Scotland, i comprehend quite some Russians and Irish and that i do no longer think of of they like to drink. basically an quite small %. of the inhabitants of Europe have a ingesting subject, something the two drink moderately or do no longer drink in any appreciate. i'm bowled over you particularly have white acquaintances, optimal Muslims roam approximately of their huge segregated herds screaming KUFFUR in any respect and dissimilar who isn't brown... you will desire to come good right here and settle for our existence-type, or piss off :))

coz u like them

you have something to say?