Is my boyfriend going to break up with me?

Okay, so we met at a church camp and I asked him out. Then I was invited to his pool party, and found out he was cheating on me. Now, I'm kinda new to this whole relationship thing, so when he begged me for another chance and said "I like you more," and stuff like that, I let it slide. I sent him an email in July, and he finally replied a week or two ago. We've been talking a lot since then. He has given me his home phone number, cell phone number, and friended me on facebook. He just sent me an e-mail that said "are you on? i have to tell you something :)" He doesn't go to my school, so I don't know if he has another girlfriend or not. He keeps asking for my home phone (I don't have a cell) so I think he's gonna call me and break up with me. I'm scared, I don't want to jump to conclusions and break up with him first, because what if he's just calling to say hi or something? HELP!!!

He also just emailed back saying "please call me it's hard to explain 3 months in an email"

Favorite Answer

Okay, you should go on his facebook profile and see if he has been flirting with other girls on there or if other girls has been flirting with him. He sounds like he wants to be with you and talk to you a lot. It also sounds like he likes you a lot. Don't be afraid to talk to him. Don't think about the bad stuff that could happen, think of the good stuff that will happen instead. Just calm down, take a deep breath and talk to him. If he breaks up with you, then it is his loss.

i think the best thing is to talk this through with him so you know exactly where you stand - it's no good playing the guessing game and it's clearly upsetting you, so the direct approach is the best x

well if he put a :) hes most likely not gonna break up. probably just wants to talk.

wait, so you guys are together and haven't talked since july? idk if he has a smiley face and gave you his numbers and stuff, doesnt sound like a break up to me...