? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

DO ALL MEN DO THİS..?

even when there in a commited relationship do they still flirt with other women star at hot women , try to impress and attract the attention of a hot women and fantasize about other women???

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. There are many good and loyal men out here. I have one. All of the women in my family have loyal husbands/boyfriends too. Not all men are like that.

It's ok to glance at other people. We all glance. The human body is interesting.

However, if a man (or woman) is in a committed relationship he/she should only be interested in the person who he is supposed to love. If he is flirting with, staring or otherwise showing sexual interest in other women, then he does not belong in a committed relationship. If you really love someone you do not act that way. My advice would be to just let the potential cheater go and move on.

• 1 decade ago

I won't lie, I will fantasize occasionally. But I will not flirt or stare at other hot women to try and attract attention.

That's only when I'm in a commited relationship.

• Dass
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, I am a man who does not flirt with women. I am a man who does not stare at hot women. I am a man who does not want the attention of a hot women. I am a man who does not fantasize about women. I am a man who fancies other men.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know it's natural for all men to look...i can say that with all guys...they're just wired to look. (almost as if when we pass by a cute pair of shoes, you can't help but look) but flirting, depends on the guy. Some more so than others, some less than others and some don't do anything at all but i'm almost positive the think about it. As long as they don't ACT on it, you're good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All guys do it, but guys with respect for you won't let you catch them doing it because that would be rude :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, not when they're happy with the one they're with, but if they're unhappy, yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Think about how you would feel if your gf did that to you... & then answer that question . :]

• 1 decade ago

without a doubt. its a sad rat that only has one hole to call home.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

most of us do

• Joey D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sure do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.