If a guy hasn't had a girlfriend by 22 does that mean he is ugly or weird?

Up there. Does it mean he's ugly? Does it mean he's weird? Or does it mean he's both?

Favorite Answer

No. It might just mean he' s socially awkward. Or dating isn't a high priority for him.

I didn't have a real girlfriend until I was over 30. And I'm not ugly. I guess I am a little weird. 8^< But no more than most guys, I'd say.

It doesn't mean you're ugly or weird at all, it makes a refreshing change to know of a young man who doesn't sleep around. Maybe that was not your choice and just your circumstances that prevented you getting a girlfriend, or maybe you didn't find the right girl until you were 22. Either way you will probably have a more mature and lasting relationship at that age, than if you were a teenager. Good luck with your girlfriend, I hope it goes well for you.

Of course not. He is probably just waiting for the right one. These things take time. We are all different and there is no mold for relationships. They all differ and the pace is not always the same either. Good luck!

• MP

It probably means you're gay. If you walked in on two guys sucking dick, would you leave or watch? This is a serious thing you must ask yourself.

When you get into a porn movie, which genitalia do you watch the most?

It's time to be honest with yourself, man. There are several other tests you can do to see if you're gay.

No, but it might mean he's socially awkward, has high standards, is afraid of commitment, has been too busy to date, or maybe he's been sleeping around with no strings attached.

not at all!

it could mean a couple of different things, like he hasn't found the right girl to stick with.

He could be shy, and/or have low self-esteem. Or just not be interested!

Not exactly. Maybee your ment for other things.

No, it doesn't mean that. At least, I don't think so... No, it doesn't.