Micheal asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can i change the size of my head?

Born Premature, head specialist said i would have a small head disproportionate from my body , it looks fine in the mirror but you soon start to realize out in public(get odd looks) and people have told me its small, **** self confidence - let alone any and all around i actually would have been good looking if it wasn't for this problem - any help ?

• Fanis
    Favorite Answer

there isn't anything to do to get it bigger i am afraid. but accept the fact the its small and don't think about it or worry, the more you think and the more you worry about it the more people will telling you its small and they will talking about you. if you don't care and accept yourself as you are then you'll feel a lot better.

there is no way to change the size of your skull. Maybe a certain hairstyle could suit and make your head look bigger.

Apparently, it's an issue you need to resolve or you will never be able to move forward with your life.

Seek psychological counseling to help you learn to deal with it.

a wooden mallet