should i get devorced?

i got married 4 weeks ago,,and the day after i got married my wife had a hysterectomy.and now she is a little differ ant and told me we would be better as friends,,and she has no desire for me at all.she still has her ovary's..she wont kiss me and or touch me in any way.and to top it off im loosing interest in her .she knows im a hopeless romantic and i need to be loved and loved on ..im ok with not having sex ..because of her sergery..but i need to be loved on and feel wanted and etc

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She has had a major operation. Maybe she will get over it and be the same one you married. If not, then maybe you should not be married. Such a short time after marriage you should have lots of romance and love. Maybe she is having issues with feeling like a women after such an operation. SHe ay need professional help.

• 1 decade ago

The DAY AFTER you got married she had a hysterectomy?

Either you're making this up or she had a terrible accident. Women don't just walk into hospitals and have hysterectomies on a whim.

4 weeks is not enough time for hormones to completely leave the system. She'd be "no sex" for at least 2 weeks post hysterectomy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess you should but if she got a hysterectomy she must have needed it or they wouldn't have given her the operation. Is it you maybe that can't wait for her to heal to have sex and that's she tired of you stressing her out.

If what i said have nothing to do with it, then do get a divorce b/c you are wasting your time.

Good Luck.

• 1 decade ago

You mean divorced? After 4 weeks? Sounds like you two were not meant for each other in the beginning.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Breaking is an easy job, just wait and watch the situation.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, you might as well do it now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.