Matt asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I assume there is true love , and (so called) puppy , fake love. Now I see my best friend falling in "love" he?

he's been going 'round with this cyber-internet chick, for 2 months, but hadn't even seen her once in his real life

he says things as I love you so much & never wanna ever lose you

It seems fake to me and I told him he gave love a bad name hahah, he didnt liked that but hes a little angry now cause i told him he shouldnt ask her to be his girl immidetaly when he first see her for the first time.

So they have a date tommorow but hes angry at me now , is that reasonable?

I dont even comprehend the thanks to start up what i am going to say, yet your tale and mine are so similar its type of scary. 4 years in the past i did a similar aspect to this guy, and he fell in love with me and me with him. i finished up telling him the reality because i loved him a lot i might want to no longer flow on with it any more. the suited aspect you are able to do is tell him the reality and desire he accepts you for who you're by way of the indisputable fact that man or woman he talked to remains you, in basic terms the photo is distinct. It changed into problematical for me and its unhappy to say i nonetheless love this guy immediately yet he needs no longer something to do with me...reliable success.

i think you did the right thing. you were just trying to help and if he doesn't see that then its his loss.

some people just have to learn for themselves=[