Blah Blarg asked in PetsFish · 1 decade ago

Can a goldfish eat brownies...?

I have a goldfish, and I wanna know if I can feed it some of my brownie...

• Favorite Answer

That one guy was a real dick about it... e.o but I guess they don't realize that you seriously are that much of an idiot... -.-

Go give nom some fish flakes and peas.

• ?

I wouldn't chance a brownie. There are so many other options of "people" food goldfish can eat that's actually good for them. Skip the brownie and try some orange, broccoli, peas, romaine lettuce, zucchini, grapes, unseasoned scrambled eggs, just to name a few

No? The consumption of chocolate is fatal to most animals, including goldfish.

And honestly, I don't think goldfish would even want to eat chocolate.

• Kim

You can't feed fish brownies.... it's chocolate. Most animals can be killed by the consumption of chocolate. I would say no. You could feed it some orange though if you wanted.

• Clyde

It is not a good idea. Why don't you try to give it a thawed and cooked skinned pea or two, that is their favorite treat. That or blanched zucchini. You could just nuke them for a minute in a zip lock bag, let them cool and cut them up into bite size pieces for him. That way you both will be snacking on some goodness!

Source(s): fish enthusiast

Yes, Go ahead. They need gooey nomnoms to. They also like Pixie Sticks. :D Have fun.

Source(s): Mai cola.

yeah go ahead. iv done it and all it does is kill your entire tank. and while your at it try doing a water change with bleach! its like miracle grow to fish.

not a good idea!!! try a cooked and skinned pea but definitely no Chocolate, plus it would fall apart in your tank and make it dirty.

Actualy no they could not eat a browine beacuse they have their own food so no

No! I would keep with the fish food unless u want to wake up tomorrow with a dead goldfish!

Fish food ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x