What would you do? Your bf/gf is leaving for 21 days out of state. Do you go to the airport to say goodbye?

My boyfriend is leaving the 14th for Alaska. He's going to be gone for 21 days. The airport is only 15 minutes away from my house via highway. His flight is departing early and he has to be at the airport at 5:30am. I want to drive over and see him before he leaves. Do you think I should? And would you consider that "psycho?" Thank you :)

Additional details: I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 20. His parents are dropping him off and I think he's afraid of what his parents would think of me.

Favorite Answer

Go give him a kiss goodbye before he leaves!!!!!!!!

• Evelyn

It really depends on how much you like him and what kind of relationship you have. If you're a passionate couple, then yeah go say goodbye and kiss him...but if you're a high school couple, that's just awkward and I guarantee he will think it's weird and clingy.

I wouldn't think that's crazy, it's nice you want to see him before he goes away for that long.