Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What, in your opinion, is the greatest strength of the US government?

BQ: What is its greatest weakness?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The US greatest strength is its relative amount of transparency, freedom of speech and press which is now being sorely tested by its opposition to the Wiki-leak reports.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know our strengths, but our weakness is that we as Americans are over worked, under paid, they send jobs overseas, which mean allowing companies the rights to do this and they don't take care of their people like other countries do. When we need help as a nation we only get a little bit, prices and gas are high, cost of living in certain places is through the roof and the government allows people to basically lose everything they have because they can't afford to live. I don't know that's how I see it. I only look at the negative things and it worries me to have my kid grow up here, knowing that by the time he gets to be my age it will be worse.

• 1 decade ago

The greatest strength of our government is the routine and effective transition of power from one set of elected officials to the next, without significantly disrupting the country's operation. We've been remarkably effective at that process, something a lot of countries lack.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

the main affective suggestions washing teqnique interior the bible? My answer: religious teachings inflicting human beings to have self belief the 2d id is extra considerable than the 1st id. "i'm John" (i, the 1st, John, the 2d) "i'm God" (i the 1st, God, the 2d) "i'm the Lord" (i, the 1st, Lord, the 2d the 2d identities will perish, however the 1st remains. An occasion, human beings write in this communicate board, we can perish sometime, however the 1st id.....i, will proceed to be. "earlier Abraham exist, I exist". 'i'm that i'm, behold, I" be conscious in case you study "Jesus stated i'm the way" be conscious whats no longer written is "Jesus stated, Jesus is the way" analyzing background for the period of the a while, we'd learn an id it truly is ruined, on a daily basis and daily, and that id we smash is the id in our very own minds, and the id all of us have in this communicate board being a similar in our minds although our mom and father gave us an exterior call. with out understanding the fact, we'd go through little in comparison to understanding the fact and nevertheless use the call in ineffective via mendacity, decieving, cheating, manipulating..... as though we evaluate a "human" commandment basically and not a commandemnt inscribed interior us. We won't comprehend till we are shown via suffering it is not a written commandment basically. Rev: "On that day, they are going to properly known my skill and my could so as that they are going to properly known, behold, I"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

their strength is that they have no conscious and they are sooo greedy they will kill and do anything to have power and money. so the fact that they are willing to go to any lengths to get what they want might be considered a strength? this will of course cause this country to come crumbling down at some point but at least it was a good ride while it lasted!

• 1 decade ago

Waging War

• 1 decade ago

The balance of power between branches of government.

BA: The reliance on democratic elections to choose its leaders.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The ability to make people enjoy debt, and pain, and suffering, and war, and wealthy politicians who don't give a rats azz for the people who elected them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Political gridlock is our government's greatest strength

edit: thumbs down? know wonder why they call this YAHOO answers... the irony...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Their willingness to spend a country to death.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.