Bolaji asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

JHON CENA IS TRMPING OVER NEXUS AND THEY HAVEN'T GOT HIM BACK BUT WILL THEY?

WWE ACTION

• Favorite Answer

By your question, I think you have not gone to any WWE Shows this year. If you had gone to WWE House Shows, Television Tapings, Live Events and Pay Per Views, then you've been seeing NEXUS hit and run attacks on John Cena and other WWE Personnel for 6 months. It's about time that John Cena got to beat the crap out of NEXUS. If I could add, that probably 90% of NEXUS attacks were not televised, so you missed most of them. However, thousands of fans every week saw Live NEXUS attacks that you missed. John Cena beating up The NEXUS the last 3 weeks does not completely make up for all the times, I've seen The NEXUS cost John Cena The WWE Championship in Match after Match and caused John Cena to lose a lot of other matches as well. Anything John Cena does to The NEXUS, The NEXUS deserves to get. Just as I enjoyed the random hit and run attacks by The NEXUS, I am enjoying John Cena's random hit and run attacks on them. People who do not go to Live WWE Events miss a lot.

• ca$h

NO, I think the whole Nexus, Cena think is about 2 die down, after Wade rehire Cena. I predict, Nexus is about 2 slowly fade away.

The rest of Nexus might not, but I think Wade will find a way.

• ???

no, the nexus are threatening to kick wade out of the nexus if he doesnt rehire cena on monday