Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

If god exists, wouldn't he have struck Cecil Newton dead for shaking down Mississippi State?

God wouldn't stand for a huckster like Cecil ruining his reputation, would he?

Favorite Answer

Maybe he did all the ruckus on Sundays, when God rested.

Source(s): The song "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash was in my head all day, including to when I saw this question. Hmm.. weird.

You know what, I don't think God gives a rat's arsenic whether the Newton family makes a buck or not. Not enough to bring down the righteous anger, anyways.

God doesn't need to be in a hurry. And if you look at the African-American community in the south, you'll see that ministers tend to be a good deal more affluent than any of their congregation. There's no real news here if you're familiar with the culture.

Or Cam Newton, for letting his "preacher" father be the scapegoat in all this.

Um. I think if you look around our society, you'll notice that all the sketchy people have the best lives. If anything, God is rewarding being a cheating @sshole.

Freedom of speech. God doesnt just strike down anyone who talks **** about him.

yea no other player has ever received any compensation for choosing a school. smh

God does exist if u are here in the earth he exist