Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

If god exists, wouldn't he have struck Cecil Newton dead for shaking down Mississippi State?

God wouldn't stand for a huckster like Cecil ruining his reputation, would he?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he did all the ruckus on Sundays, when God rested.

Source(s): The song "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash was in my head all day, including to when I saw this question. Hmm.. weird.
  • 1 decade ago

You know what, I don't think God gives a rat's arsenic whether the Newton family makes a buck or not. Not enough to bring down the righteous anger, anyways.

• 1 decade ago

God doesn't need to be in a hurry. And if you look at the African-American community in the south, you'll see that ministers tend to be a good deal more affluent than any of their congregation. There's no real news here if you're familiar with the culture.

• 1 decade ago

Or Cam Newton, for letting his "preacher" father be the scapegoat in all this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Um. I think if you look around our society, you'll notice that all the sketchy people have the best lives. If anything, God is rewarding being a cheating @sshole.

• 1 decade ago

Freedom of speech. God doesnt just strike down anyone who talks **** about him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea no other player has ever received any compensation for choosing a school. smh

• 1 decade ago

God does exist if u are here in the earth he exist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.