Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

i dont understand this man... this is the man i used to text and be in touch.?

with. Then i have kept the distance and he must have seen that.

We havent been in touch for a month. he text me on wednesday after his lunch and told me he is at home he is taking the noon off coz he didnt sleep for few days so he needed rest.

we have been texting that afternoon for 3 hours.

Today he texted at the same time saying " just craving you " i couldnt chat coz i went for lunch and went back to work.

When i was free he told me " that was a long lunch " we exchanged a few messages one took him half an hour to answer and apparently he was in the shower , the other message took him 20 minutes. I could see he wasnt interested. after what i have said i was going to the gym , to what he replied I am out to a dinner. the answer came in a minute.

What is this man playing?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Trying to ground a new relationship on texting may just be a bad idea.

• Amber
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

First of all why are people so obsessed with texting??? If you were talking to him on the phone you would be getting an answer right away, rather than waiting 20 mins for a reply.

Anyhow to me I think he just texted you to see if you were still around and still interested in him since he hadn't heard from you in awhile. Once he saw that yes you are still interested, he can sit back and take it slow again. I don't think he wants anything serious with you. He just likes to know you are around if he needs you. If you are into that then fine, if not I would move on and find someone who is more interested in taking it seriously.

• 1 decade ago

Throw all that texting out the window. Make a date and enjoy his companionship.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

relax, not everyone sits there with a phone texting all day. He isnt a hs teenage girl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He's playing several women at the same time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's toying with you move on.

• 1 decade ago

He's been busy, it's SPF.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.